Q3 THERAPY and Q3 BLOND screening treatment kits for damaged hair are an innovative procedure for hair treatment, building a protective screen on the hair that provides:
- Moisturizing and strengthening of the damaged hair structure from the inside;
- Restoration of the natural pH level;
- Shine, UV-ray and thermal exposure protection;
- Neutralization of the unwanted yellowishness.
Q3 THERAPY screening treatment kit for damaged hair consists of:
- Q3 INTENSE Two-phase conditioner for strongly damaged hair;
- Q3 THERAPY Oil for damaged hair;
- Q3 LUXURY Gloss oil for all hair types.
Q3 BLOND screening treatment kit for blond hair consists of:
- Q3 BLOND Two-phase conditioner for blond hair;
- Q3 BLOND Oil for blond hair;
- Q3 LUXURY Gloss oil for all hair types.
The Q3 THERAPY and Q3 BLOND screening treatment kits are for professional use only.
RECOMMENDATION FOR USE:
Q3 THERAPY screening and Q3 BLOND screening are recommended for treatment of the following hair types:
- Frequently colored hair (Q3 THERAPY);
- Lightened, bleached and streaked hair (Q3 BLOND);
- Hair damaged due to thermal exposure (hair dryer, hair iron, electrical crimpers);
- Dry, dull, brittle hair with split ends;
- After hair perming or straightening;
- Weak hair lacking shine and vitality.
Q3 THERAPY screening can be applied:
- Immediately after dying;
- During between-dying intervals (Q3 THERAPY);
- On natural or slightly damaged hair to boost its shine and vitality (Q3 THERAPY);
- On previously bleached/streaked hair (Q3 BLOND);
- On natural light-colored hair to boost its shine and vitality (Q3 BLOND).
Q3 THERAPY three-stage screening procedure with styling takes about 30-40 minutes.
The screening procedure has a cumulative effect. After the first procedure a visible result can be observed and formation of the protective screen begins. After the third procedure medium-degree protection is built; after the fifth procedure a high level of protection is achieved.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE:
The procedure is based on unique properties of Argan Oil, which is one of the most expensive and precious oils in the world, produced in Morocco exclusively from Argan tree fruit. The composition of Argan Oil is identical to that of sebum, which is secreted by humans sebaceous glands and serves as natural hair protection, nourishing and strengthening its structure. When combined with the other unique Macadamia and Grape Seed Oils or Macadamia and Camellia Oils, Argan Oil provides a deeper nourishment, recovery and protection; it also enhances the reflective ability of the hair, and fills it with vitality and energy.
STAGE 1: Moisturizing and smoothing the hair structure. Apply Q3 THERAPY or Q3 BLOND Two-phase conditioner onto the wet, freshly washed hair. The first phase of the conditioner provides intensive hair moisturizing and disentanglement. The second phase restores the hair’s natural pH level, smoothes its structure and flattens the cuticle. Purple pigments included in conditioner delicately neutralize the unwanted yellowishness (Q3 BLOND).
STAGE 2: Restoration and strengthening the damaged hair structure. Apply Q3 THERAPY Oil or Q3 BLOND Oil onto the hair. Adjust the amount of oil depending on the structure and condition of the hair:
- Thin and lightly damaged hair requires a minimum amount of Q3 THERAPY oil, strongly damaged and porous hair requires more oil. Pay special attention to the ends of the hair. Grape Seed and Argan Oils deeply penetrate the cortex layer, provide intensive nutrition, increase density and repair damaged hair structure.
- Thin hair requires a minimum amount of Q3 BLOND Oil, strongly damaged bleached and porous hair requires more oil. Pay special attention to the ends of the hair. Argan and Camellia Oils deeply penetrate the cortex layer, provide intensive nutrition, increase density and repair damaged hair structure. Purple pigments included in the Oil composition delicately neutralize the unwanted yellowishness.
STAGE 3: Protection of the hair’s outer layer and provision of luxurious shine. Q3 LUXURY Gloss oil. The unique formula of the Gloss Oil seals in the protective screen on the surface of the hair, gives it a superb shine and enhances the color and shine of colored hair. Additionally, it provides protection against thermal exposure and UV-rays.